- Make sure you have different coloured lines for Raster, Engrave and Cut with colour key in file.
- Ensure anything to be rastered is a closed shape.
- Ensure artboard size corresponds with material size.
- Ensure there is at least a 5mm border between your drawing and edge of artboard.
- Ensure there are no overlapping lines.
- Check the scale is correct.
- Ensure text is outlined Type > Create Outlines (Adobe Illustrator).
- Release any clipping masks.
- Remove any double lines.
- Ungroup objects.
- Check cut widths - we recommend making these no thinner than the thickness of your material.
- All artboards in one file, clearly labelled with corresponding material.
Save your files like this:
︎Check out our MATERIAL LIST